You are The Sun
Happiness, Content, Joy.
The meanings for the Sun are fairly simple and consistent.
Young, healthy, new, fresh. The brain is working, things that were muddled come clear, everything falls into place, and everything seems to go your way.
The Sun is ruled by the Sun, of course. This is the light that comes after the long dark night, Apollo to the Moon’s Diana. A positive card, it promises you your day in the sun. Glory, gain, triumph, pleasure, truth, success. As the moon symbolized inspiration from the unconscious, from dreams, this card symbolizes discoveries made fully consciousness and wide awake. You have an understanding and enjoyment of science and math, beautifully constructed music, carefully reasoned philosophy. It is a card of intellect, clarity of mind, and feelings of youthful energy.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
She sounds beautiful. She is the fantastic force to reckon with this season. She is the example of a genuine talent. She exudes positive energy through her upbeat character and pleasant personality. She sings with art and passion. She makes you feel the songs she sings. She gives me goose bumps every time she sings. She is Melinda Doolittle.
If this lady will lose and be eliminated this season’s Americal Idol, this will confirm how stupid Americans are. Likewise, this proves to show that votefortheworst.com has been very successful with its mission.
Anyway, with such an awesome talent, Melinda does not need American Idol. But with other boring and mediocre contestants selected this season, American Idol definitely needs her!
Basta I like Melinda. She’s so precious…
I never leave my house without a spray or two of perfume. Spraying perfume is my last agenda after fixing myself and before leaving my house may I be going to the office, going to a party, going to the mall or even going out for my grocery.
However, it has been three years since the last time I bought a perfume (Silver by Ralph Lauren). This is because I have been receiving perfume as gifts from good friends or relatives. Ever wonder why I always smell delicious? This is because of the perfumes I received…
- Just last January of this year I received a very good scent, that is, Dolce & Gabbana for Men, given to me by my former student now a very good friend Avi.
- Doña Avi who is now based in Italy is the same person who gave me a couple of years ago, a big bottle of BLV by Bulgari.
- Late last year when Erick Angeles a good wacky friend since my Glicos Great Adventure stint came back to the Philippines for a vacation from his job in Dubai, gave me a long bottle of HOT by United Colors of Benetton.
- While early last year, Berna Asunto, my casino-mate and awesome colleague from City Garden Hotel-Makati gave me a small yet powerful Bulgari perfume when she went back from Palau.
- Robert Megino, a very close friend since the mid-90’s, now based in New Zealand gave not one but three bottles of perfume when he went for a vacation in the Philippines from his job in Saudi Arabia. One was Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein the other was COLD by United Colors of Benetton and Escape also by Calvin Klein that mixes very well with my sweat.
- My aunt Lita from Chicago Illinois gave me a sporty bottle by Michael Jordan and Lauder for Men the last time she and her whole family visited us here in the Philippines.
Thanks for making me smelling good! Dahil sa inyo hindi lang ako mukhang delicious amoy delicious din ako… Makapag-kape nga ng nerbyosin naman ako!
Robinsons Place Ermita with its present form is my preferred mall in the metro. It’s not too small and not too massive for its size. Its typical dimension is a jimdandy compared to other shopping complexes. Everything in it seems easily accessible with just a few steps away.
I don’t know why but I must admit I always spend more in this mall compared to other shopping centers in the metropolis. The selection of shops (from low to high end) is also fine for my taste.
However, no matter how foolish it may be, I always find it hard to buy clothes inside the Robinsons department store because it gives me jitters every time I imagine myself using their fitting room. Maybe it is for the reason that I was so damn affected by the silly urban legend that thrived during my teenage years. Let me refresh everybody’s mental faculty of retention on this…
I was made to believe that Robina Gokongwei the daughter of the Robinsons business tycoon has a twin, a humongous reptile, whose hideout is located under the said shopping center. It is believed that when it’s time to feed the snake, a trapdoor opens in one of the fitting rooms of the store, sending one ill-fated customer down through a labyrinth of cylinder pipeline and into the snake-pit. It is believed that the serpent lurks inside the Robinsons mall and would even be transported from one branch to the next so as to relegate the news on missing people. One funny story flourished disclosing that Alice Dixon a popular actress in the late 80’s was in the said fitting room at the wrong time. Lucky for her, the serpent was dumbfounded by her beauty that it decided to set her free. O baka naman na-uta sa ganda nya!?
I know I’m irresistibly delicious that people wanna eat me, but I don’t wanna be munched this way… Ngek!
Summer in the Philippines has always been wonderful…
Throughout my life, I always consider March 3 as the start of the summer season in the Philippines. This day has been a yearly marker for this is the birthday of my mom.
My first summer experience this year is an intimate swimming party with my family. Nengkoy last March 3 celebrated her birthday in a private resort in Pansol Laguna. I was with my monster pamangkings, my sibs, a cousin, Aunt Iya (sister of Nengkoy) and some close family friends.
Now that the great summer season is on, I’m looking forward to more happenings… Gemba na!