- The characters Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters were neither glossy nor sugar-coated. Also, I am totally captivated by the character of Isaac. The presentation of these characters were so raw they seemed so real.
- It made me cry— as in from quiet tears to full sobbing. I actually threw first towards the sky and cursed John Green (the author) for writing such a light yet tragic yet beautiful novel.
- It gave me a different perspective about cancer stricken people. That these people’s lives can also be fun, playful and meaningful at the same time despite being in a horrific circumstance.
- The plot is simple yet the healthy doses of lessons and life’s views depicted in the story will hit you in the gut.
- The book made me loved and adored my imperfections. It made me realize that the “world is not a wish-granting factory” and my imperfections make me a just human being.
- I lost one weekend and did nothing else but read because I was so hooked I could not put the book down. No I was not hooked, I was floored by it!
- And lastly, I hate this book because it blew me away and to say that I love this book would be an understatement!
Ito ang librong simpleng hebigat.