With today’s commemoration on the death anniversary of Ninoy Aquino Sr., the incredible modern day Filipino hero, have you ever wondered what if Ninoy did not decide to come home to the Philippines exactly 27 years ago? What if Ninoy chose to stay in the US, enjoy the Boston hospitality and settle for a more peaceful life with his family on American soil?
These are some of my freaking thoughts…
- The image of Ferdinand Marcos is on the Philippine 500 peso bill;
- MIA (Manila International Airport) would have not been changed to NAIA but will remain MIA but with a different denotation, i.e. Marcos International Airport
- Cory would have not been the 11th president of the republic but Imelda
- Pido Dida movie starring the late Rene Requiestas and Kris would have not been a blockbuster
- Noynoy would have not been the 15th president of the republic but Bong Bong
- Imee would be the partner host of Boy Abunda in The Buzz and the she is the present host of Pilipinas Win Na Win
- Cager James Yap would not be in a whirlwind situation right now and should be enjoying a life with his son whose mother is not the self-absorbed Kris
- Imee would have been the Queen of All Media but not the tactless, conniving and calculative kind who would do anything just to stay in the spotlight
- The great, crucial and momentous People Power is a non-existent type of revolution in this country
- I would have not been writing this blog
Ano nga kaya?